Best Price Condo Branson
“Regatta Condos” is Best Price Condo
“Off Season” Prices for Jan-Feb $89.00
Vacation Home Condo Rental Branson, MO
Cleaning fee $70 tax 12.35%
* discount rates for multi-nights
- 3 Nights -$25
- 4 Nights -$30
- 5 Nights -$35
- 6 Nights -$40
- 7 Nights -$45
10% off over 7 nights
(2 night minimum)
Vacation Home Rental – Best Price Condo Branson MO – Regatta Condos
So you will know about the condo, this is details and features listed here.
- The Greens have a nice entry because, it’s community divided entrance.
- 2700 Green Mountain Dr near Glory Rd with the Thousand Hills The Greens
- Just off the middle of the 76 hwy strip!
- Close to all the attractions and food Branson has to offer!
- Easy yellow route to 24 hr restaurants
- Very quiet location so you can relax!
- So you can enjoy yourself there is a Private Gated Swimming Pool.
- 1250 sq. ft. Condo w/high ceiling
- Free WiFi Internet
- Free Cable TV’s (3)
- New smart 50 TV in
- New Electric fire place.
- 2 private bedrooms / 2 full baths
- Jetted Tub (master bath)
- King and Queen
- Sleep 4+
- Breakfast Bar / 4 chairs
- Nice dining table and table set and 4 roll chairs
- Fireplace (Elect.)
- Ceiling fans (all rooms) so your comfortable.
- Balcony with table/chairs
- Full Kitchen Oven / Stove-top / Microwave / Dishwasher / Disposal / Refrigerator (full size appliances)
- Utility room – washer/dryer (not stacked)
- Furnished and stocked, so everything you need…
- Coffee maker and hot pitcher and drinks pitcher
- Popcorn and Hot cocoa and Quaker oatmeal
- Towels, soap, detergent, laundry, so it’s just like home.
- Pans, dishes, cooking utensils, silverware etc.
- Security keypad door (no keys to lose)
- More pics soon, and changes (replace pics)
as a result of upgrade and improvements!
Because your traveling amenities include a basket of bathroom essentials.
Try this 360 view inside the condo, so you can see the inside.
Here is a Location on Map to the condo. Bldg 11 Condo 3
Besides being the Best Price Condo – it’s in fabulous Branson, MO.
Regatta Condos are excellent!
Good place to stay, very comfortable, quiet, close to the strip, one block south from Grand Plaza Village Shops. We will come back!
D R –
Clean, has everything there. I’ll never stay in motels again. It was just like a home!
Brandi N –
I loved the getaway in a place that was so nicely appointed, everything worked but “me” i didn’t have to do anything but relax with all the amenities of a full-size vacation home and everything worked great! No Worries So relaxing!
Great experience. I’ll be back next to play rounds of golf. Looking forward to it!
Dan R. -Derby, KS
Sherry Majors –
OMG our stay at the condo was amazing, my husband surprised me for our anniversary, and let me say he did good. The condo was beautiful, very inviting. I loved every minute of it, and to be honest I didn’t want to leave. Thank you so much for making our anniversary the best. Can’t wait to come back.
Great condo in a great location! We would definitely stay here on return visits to Branson. Marvin was a delight to work with and so accommodating! The condo was clean and bright and had everything we needed. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay!
Second time staying here. Always clean. Much nicer than any hotel and awesome price. Quiet location but close to all the attractions. Highly recommend. -Carthage, MO
This was our second time staying and plan on staying each time we come to Branson if available. Very clean, spacious, and my kids love the pool. We also love it’s so close to all the attractions and food.
Very clean and well maintained. Peaceful and quiet. Great experience. We will definitely visit again.
Thoughtful amenities · Spacious rooms
Sara T –
Wanted to take some time to message you and tell you how much we appreciated staying at your condo. I typically read a lot of reviews before I decide on a place to stay, so wasn’t sure what to expect, but when we arrived and open the door we were so pleased. Wanted to make sure to take time and let you know it was great! And we are very thankful. We had a great time and in big part due to the extra space we had staying at your condo!
Sherri Mayhue Bailey –
Pictures don’t do it justice. It’s so beautiful, nice & quiet. We didn’t hear a single noise all weekend. We’ll definitely be booking it again.
Great stay close by everything!!!
Great location for all Branson activities, condo is in a quiet area and Calvin is a great host!
Location is good very clean check in easy everything very good thanks again